Apply for your call credit conveniently online in just a few steps. On this page you will find all the important information about the individual steps of the application, the conditions for awarding the contract and the required documents.
1. Determine the conditions of the cheapest bank by means of a frame loan comparison .
2. Select favorites, then switch to the desired bank via the red button on the right in the table.
3. Put request for on-call loan online. In the case of a positive credit check, submit application documents by post ( for new customers via the procedure ).
4. Bank confirms commitment in writing. Signed loan agreement to return to the bank.
That’s how it’s done
First, make a comparison of the different providers. So you do not have to pay more interest than absolutely necessary. If you have decided on a favorite, go directly to the bank’s online application via the link in the right column of the comparison table. Fill in the input form there. Enter personal data, information on income and employment and the amount of the loan. The amount of the credit line is ultimately determined by the bank, and is mostly determined by the applicant’s creditworthiness. For most banks, the maximum credit limit is 25,000 euros, in some cases even 50,000 euros. After a successful credit check you will receive an individual loan offer. Submit the application documents along with the required supporting documents to the bank via the procedure . You will now receive a written confirmation from the bank for your call-off loan. Sign the loan agreement in the last step and send it back to the bank.
Anyone wishing to apply for a credit line should fulfill certain requirements. Some of them are purely formal, others relate to the credit rating.
The criteria at a glance
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Residence and bank account in Germany
- regular income in sufficient amount
- permanent employment for employees, otherwise no longer a term of employment as an employment contract
- for offers for self-employed and freelancers: practice of the trade for at least three years
- Credit check with positive result (sufficient score, no negative entries)
Documents and evidence
First print the completed loan application and sign it. The application form must be accompanied by the following additional documents.
Evidence needed by consumers for the credit check
- Fully completed and printed loan application
- Copies of the last three proofs of income
- Depending on the bank, details of current loans: (balance, installment and expiry date)
Submit your complete application documents by post to the bank. You will be notified by the bank in writing. If the credit check is positive, you will initially receive a written contract offer. It comes to the conclusion of the loan, as soon as the bank receives the signed contract back. Before the conclusion of the contract, the verification of the personal data (identity check) is carried out first. Direct banks usually use the ification procedure for this purpose. Finally, the bank sends the finished contract documents. The last step is to set up the credit line. Now the call-off loan can be used.
The process at a glance
- 1. Submission of the application documents including required evidence by post.
- 2. Bank sends contract documents or rejects credit.
- 3. Borrower sends finished credit agreement via the procedure to the bank.
- 4. Bank ships finished credit agreement, and establishes credit line.